A lot of people want to know how much money Kim Kardashian has. Well, you were right, if you thought about millions of US dollars.
The journal suggests that the Keeping Up With The Kardashians star’s app is one of Kim’s main sources of income. Her other sources of income are Kim’s app, celebrity appearances, sponsored posts on social media, and brand deals.
How much money does she have?
Well, the celebrity’s net worth is estimated at around $150 M US dollars. Yes, it’s a lot of money. Let’s take a look at her incomes.
- Keeping Up With The Kardashians makes around $10 M per season. By the way, the first season launched in 2007 and 2017 marked the 13th season.
- Kim Kardashian’s app. “Kim Kardashian: Hollywood” was launched in 2014. The next year it got $71.8 M US dollars, though Kim takes only 40% of that. We will be surprised that this app has been downloaded more than 45 million times.
- The book “Selfish” (a book of selfies). It was originally priced at $19.95, then around $12 US dollars. You think it’s cheap? She sold 125.000 of them.
You might think now “why would anyone want to publish a book with selfies?”. The reality star answered this question: “I couldn’t think of what to get Kanye [for Valentine’s Day] and so I was like, ‘All guys love it when a girl sends them sexy pics,'” she said on one of episodes of Keeping Up With the Kardashians. “So I had [my assistant] Stephanie get a Polaroid and we were taking photos around the entire house … making this cool book, and it ended up turning out so cool, we came up with this idea to do a selfie book.”
- In 2015, Kim Kardashian launched her Kimoji app. It is a keyboard of her inspired emojis. When it launched, the price was around two US dollars and it immediately took the top spot on the App Store. Every second more than 9000 users tried to download it. You don’t have to be math in numbers to see how much money was in it. The app earned more than 1million US dollars just for one minute.
- Instagram. Kim has more than 100 million followers on her account and therefore makes a lot from social media endorsements. Kim Kardashian makes hundreds of thousands of dollars for advertising brands on her Instagram account.
- As for Twitter, the celebrity has around 55 million followers and that allows her to charge $10.000 per tweet for product promotions.
- Not a long time ago Kim started selling fidget spinners with the word “Daddy” written on them. The idea came to her because of the Father’s Day. You can buy one for just $15 plus shipping cost.